Snow Possible, Then Warmer Temps: Work Week Weather for Port Chester

WEATHER UPDATE: Fontana is expected to get lots of rain this week

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 miles per hour.

Friday highs will be around 30° and while areas south of I-70 may start to get some freezing rain in the afternoon, the bulk of the precipitation will hold off until after sunset. At elevations of 7,000 to 8,000 feet, forecasters expect 1-4 inches of snow; higher than that, 4-6 inches could fall. Any lingering precipitation Thursday night and Friday morning will change from rain to snow. Rain chances will drop and some sun will mix in for Sunday with highs warming to near 50.

Light snow is possible Thursday morning, most of the day should be dry. South wind 16 to 23 miles per hour with gusts as high as 32 miles per hour. North, northeast wind 9 to 11 miles per hour. Along with wind gusts, rain chances will return to the region tonight. Cloudy, with a high near 47. We'll likely just see some extra cloud cover Saturday along with temperatures back into the 20s.

Friday, a chance of showers.

Reliable stocks in today's share market: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F)
The company provided EPS guidance of $6.00-6.50 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus EPS estimate of $5.70. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 32,969 shares of the company's stock, valued at $399,254.59.


The weekend looks soggy and active as more rain chances appear possible through the weekend and into next week.

Martin Luther King Jr Day: Mostly cloudy. Cloudy, with a low about 31. Partly sunny with a high near 51. This will create areas of freezing rain as a result of the setup and clash of two different air masses present. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%. High near 52. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

Saturday and Sunday most of the freezing rain will turn over to all rain and the good news is warmer weather is to follow on Monday the following week!

Related news: